Services of Delaware
Located directly in the heart of America’s primary business corridor, near New Castle, Delaware, International Depository Services of Delaware (IDS) is a state-of-the-art, specialized, COMEX/CME, LBMA and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) approved, precious metals depository designed to service bullion and numismatic market participants and investors.
IDS of Delaware offers facilities, technology solutions, staff, security and insurance that far exceeds the demanding regulatory, storage and shipping requirements of institutional clients and individual investors. In response to the highly dynamic and evolving precious metals market, IDS of Delaware partners with its clients to offer cost effective and time sensitive solutions to any storage or logistics challenge.
Staffed by custody professionals who have significant precious metals depository and banking experience, IDS’s highest priorities include:
- Security and protection of clients’ assets
- Integrity and confidentiality of clients’ information
- Personalized and tailored approach to storage and reporting
IDS offers a wide range
of services including:
- Asset inspection and weight verification logistics assistance
- Intra-depository marketplace
- Audit and regulatory compliance
- Fulfillment and international distribution
- Collateral lending